Friday, November 5, 2010

Mehserle Sentenced


Oscar Grant's Killer Former BART Police Officer Johannes Mehserle recieved the MINIMUM sentence for INVOLUTARY MANSLAUGHTER of two years. To say that A Choice of Weapons believes this to be another travesty of Justice is an understatement.
Mehserle stated that he did not mean to pull his handweapon only that he meant to pull his taser gun instead.

1. Oscar Grant Jr. was lying face down on a train platform begging "Please don't tase me!"

2. Oscar Grant Jr. was unarmed

3. Former Officer Mehserle only meant to tase an unarmed Man who was lying face down on a platform but instead mistakenly fired a 40. caliber hand weapon into his back killing him.

4. Countless Witnesses taped the incident on thier camera phones!

MURDER is what he should have been charged with. MURDER is what he should have been convicted of. HE Should be in jail for a Hell of a lot Longer than 2 years for MURDER!
BE Prayerful! BE Mindful! BE Careful!
Jaycee

4 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

A damn shame, unfortunately I can't say I'm surprised

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I agree 1000% I'm angry, I'm outaged but I too am not surprised~!

I live in the Bay and Oakland is in chaos tonight in protest but I'm not mad at them. The message is CLEAR if you are African American you are expendable! Period!

Unknown said...

What a pity!

SincerelyGo said...

Hmmm sad sad story. This reminds me of my friend that got murdered by a citizen because he was having an altercation with an officer. The citizen walked away with praise from law enforcement after leaving many bullets in my friend. That was heartbreaking after being a supporter of them all my life. I still feel like there was something else behind all of that.

Go