Thursday, April 7, 2011

Giant Fan Beaten by Thugs at a Dodger Game

A Working Man with a Wife and two kids was beaten by thugs in the Dodger Stadium parking lot following the Dodgers opening day victory over their most celebrated rival the San Francisco Giants. 

The Dodgers and Giants rivalry is one of the greatest going all the way back to the start of baseball when both clubs were based in New York.  I am a life long Dodger fan and I enjoy calling the San Francisco Giant,s the MOST HATED San Francisco Giants.  This is fan fun.  I don't actually hate the City of San Francisco or either of the Bay Area Clubs.  This is all in fun. 

Sports and sports rivalries are about fun. F-U-N! What happened to that Working Man is disgusting and there is no justification for it.  I don't think it had anything to do with the rivalry at all. Just two A-Holes who looked for any reason to kick somebodies ass. 

I hope that the police catch you! Now as for the Dodgers, the reward is $100,000 dollars but it should be 500,000. It happened at DODGER Stadium and these types of incident can not be permitted to occur ever!The Dodgers have always been a Classy organization and that should never change.   I took my Family to a Dodger game. My Grandpa took me and my Brother to the games and I plan to take my Daughter, Nephews and Nieces to alot of  them in the future. This can NOT happen again EVER! I'll  stop routing for the DODGERS! I'll burn every piece of gear that I own. BElieve that!

Signed Mista Jaycee, a LIFE LONG DODGER FAN,

BE Prayerful! BE Mindful! BE Careful!
Jaycee

No comments: