Friday, April 29, 2011

Obama proves Citizenship!

When I went to get my first Summer job I had to state that I was a United States Citizen and show my birth certification, Social Security card, and my California ID.  I was 13 and had to prove I was a citizen. When I was 18 I had to go to the post office and register with Selective Service or risk jail.  Every document I've ever signed of great importance has had me prove that I am a citizen. 

I think that you and Barack H. Obama II, the President of the United States of America has gone through this same process numerous times before. That said, The BIRTHER Movement is nothing more than another RACIST AMERICAN RUSE! Maybe Obama just should have cracked a beer open and belched aloud while, scratching his butt on television like SNOOKIE! She's American, sort of . She is a SHE right?

THERE ARE SOME AMERICANS THAT JUST CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT A BLACK MAN IS PRESIDENT!

Yeah, I said it. Hide behind all that constitutional, originalist, bullshit banter if you want but it comes down to that.  If General Colin Powell, born to West Indian immigrants, had become President would the BIRTHER MOVEMENT exist? Yeah, probably cause America KNOWS that the system did not fail.

THE SYSTEM DID NOT FAIL! Barack Obama is a Native born US Citizen and he always was. 
The Racist American System Failed! See, Obama and any other Black was not supposed to be President or Vice President ever.  It's not written anywhere. There is no document that states this but this was TRADITION. White Men, WHITE MEN always ruled.

That's the true reason and America needs to get over it. It's long overdue it's been almost half a MILLENNIUM already!

BE Prayerful! BE Mindful! BE Careful!
Jaycee

No comments: