I stopped in to read Assertive Wit's blog and she posted 7 interesting things about herself. I think it would be fun to try this. Y'all should follow suit!
1. Mista Jaycee hates "Sticky" Fruit! Is that weird? I love Oranges, but hate the stickiness it leaves on my hands! Gross! This goes for lotions and that greasy feeling too. I don't know why. It just is.
2. Back in College, in my Sophomore year, I had the part of Eunuch # 1 in the Opera "Esther"! I sang..."Oh King Vashti, Live Forever! Queen Esther has come to talk with the King!" The part of Queen Esther was played by Soprano Angela Brown, who went on to become a Soprano, for the New York Metropolitan Opera.
3. I had never seen real snow until I was 18 and in college. I wore jeans, a sweat shirt, a windbreaker and an LA Kings Hat for the Winter snow! Can you say COLD?
4. If I had gone home to watch the Simpson's, instead of hanging out with my friend, I never would have met Mrs. Jaycee.
5. Mista Jaycee is allergic to Shrimp and Catfish!
6. I don't like the color green.
7. Mista Jaycee was a preemie Baby born 2 pounds, 2 ounces.
BE Prayerful! BE Mindful! BE Careful!