Saturday, October 4, 2008

Che! Prof. Tracy's Buddy Passes!

I just got word from one of my favorite sista blogs, Aunt Jemima's Revenge, that Che, Professor Tracy's beloved dog and buddy has passed on. We at A Choice of Weapons send our love and condolences. For all y'all who don't own a pet, you just don't understand how much they mean to you. My cat has a personality and likes and dislikes and its amazing when you come to the understanding that this animal is a sentient being even if it's only 2 feet tall and four pounds. Mostly hair. Morning Katt not Che. Now Che, he was an 85 pound tongue with feet!

I personally applauded his stand against the current lipstick on a pig and pit bull in a skirt comments. I would have voted for Che had he chosen a life of public service beyond keeping mailmen, birds and yes, cats in check. When I inquired of his Katt Killing policy, he informed me that he did not believe in such things and that while he may Chase a cat, he would never kill one. In fact he has a current buddy that's a cat. So there!

Bounce over to Aunt Jemima's Revenge and leave a note for Tracy. Keep doing what you doing!

BE Mindful! BE Prayerful! BE Careful!
Jaycee

1 comment:

Sista GP said...

thanks for the info. I dropped by her spot