Sista GP over at A Southern Thang thought enough of me to bestow this accolade upon me. Thank you Sista, I am honored.
Now according to the rules I have to list 10 honest and hopefully interesting things about me then bestow the honor on seven other Bloggers. Cool!
So here goes!
10 Honest and Hopefully Interesting Facts about Mista Jaycee
1. Mista Jaycee was born 2 pounds and 2 ounces. No Kidding!
2. Mista Jaycee Luvs and I mean Loves Tacos!
3. Mista Jaycee's doesn't like Xmas Music! With exception to Handel's the Messiah, A Soulful Celebration, I can play that year round, James Brown Santa Claus Come Striaght to the Ghetto, Donnie Hathaway's This Christmas, Santa Got an AK by John London and the House Party, Christmas In Hollis, Run DMC, Happy Holidays by the Ohio Players. How many times can you hear Rudolph no matter who sings it?
4. Mista Jaycee's favorite color is Blue! Hates Green!
5. Mista Jaycee was once a Gospel artist! No...Really!
6. Mista Jaycee hates Clowns but Fears the Dentist! Good one or not!
7. Mista Jaycee is an avid Dodger, Lakers, Angels, and Raider Fan. I also route for Brazil in the World Cup!
8. I think John Coltrane, Cannonball Adderley, and Branford Marsalis should be required listening for intelligent people which is a misnomer really cause intelligent people already listen to them.
9. Mista Jaycee loves to play chess and Magic the gathering. That's a card game that's like UNO and Dungeons and Dragons but each player creates their own deck.
10. Mista Jaycee thinks neck ties were created by Women as payback for uncomfortable undergarments imposed on them by Men in the Past. Oh and on occasion Jaycee walks with a cane.
Now I would like to bestow this award on The Field Negro, On Curvy Stef from the Curvevacous Cuban, Double L, the Luscious Librarian, Bookworm Girl from You must love books, Hey you a Black Republican, an admitted one if that ain't honest what is, Aunt Jemimas Revenge, Dani from the Black Snob, and Daisy From Daisy's Dead Air!
Keep Writing and Congrats!