Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You Can't Flush A Fruit Cake! Repost!


This Poem is a re post from last year!





Plastered smile on my face as I enter place of employment

Laugh, shake hands and give illusions of enjoyment

politely nod to the one who earlier this year stabbed me in rear

Don't tip my hand that I ain't happy to be here

Can't let down my hair or let my guard be licked

The Liquor may flow but past parties show

Careers on the upswing get damaged never to be fixed!

Smile, wave, I don't know how much more I can take!

Lame Secret Santa Gift, Smile, Thank You.... All Fake!

Whew glad that's over! I don't know how much more of it I could take!

The Bonus I earned!
The company plaque I burned!
But You can't Flush a Fruit Cake!

Lesson Learned!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jaycee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute jaycee. i get rice cakes.