Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coke Chronic Sneak Attack! Day 18

The Sith Lords of Coca Cola Corporation have now escalated the intensity of their efforts to keep me ensnared. It is now Day 18 and I'm feeling good although I can still feel Coke's pull whenever I go to the lil market next door or to the break room at work.

The Sexxxy Texts continue! I have provided an illustration above to demonstrate their ruthless seductive power.

You have no idea the power of the Dark side of the force. You can not resist the dark side. It is very seductive. Darth Vader

Yesterday, The Coke people played dirty! DIRTY! DIRTY! LOW DOWN DOWNRIGHT DIRTY!

They got Mrs. Jaycee! THEY GOT MRS. JAYCEE! They got her at a luncheon when she wasn't looking. It was St. Patty's day and she ignored the Guinness and was enjoying the corn beef and cabbage when she reached for a Lipton and instead grabbed a Coke. She told me I took two large gulps then realized that I had drank half a can.

A shudder of fear goes up my spine as I try to describe the tone in her voice when she said I took two large gulps before I realized it and realized I had drank half a can.

You can leave anytime you want but you can never leave---The Eagles Hotel California

I just received a text message. We have her nooooow! Come back to the dark side.

Don't you miss me baby?

"nooooooooo!"

"Liar!"

I'm in trouble!

BE Careful! BE Prayerful! BE Mindful!
Jaycee

11 comments:

Athena Christine said...

lol. she knew she was drinking coke! lol

Reed is a character in her own story said...

I need to quit drinking Coke too...

*noted as I sit here drinking out of a red and white can clearly identifiable as Coke*

damn it...why can't I quit you?

achoiceofweapons said...

She didn't know...you take back the truth......you... you...meanie....(LOL)

achoiceofweapons said...

You've got to stop it!

ChocolateOrchid said...

Hilarious! I totally understand though. I hope you two aren't being too hard on yourselves if and when stuff like that happens. Because it will.

It's all good. As long as you keep on trying and doing.
Keep up the great work! And yes, I know it's work.

lol

achoiceofweapons said...

She's fine cause I didn't even know she was on the challenge with me. She doesn't drink alot of sodas. I was drinking them in the morning, the noon, the night and before bed.

Damn! Damn! Damn!
Jaycee

Athena Christine said...

lmfao. sorry, but its a big difference from coke and tea. but yuck...tea is nasty so I see why she went for the coke! lol

Keli said...

I feel bad...because I broke down and had a coke today, knowing good and well that I am not supposed to have caffeine period...it's hard to resist the evils of the thriller.

Miss.Stefanie said...

mmmm coke!

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

One word Mr. J - "Enviga" - try it. Promise you'll like it. Try the flavored one's...yum, yum, yum

CoogieCruz said...

Stay strong for both you and Mrs Jaycee!