Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Poetry!


“ Stop light”

Horns blare
Traffic grounds to a halt
Road rage!
Angry motorists curse and scream!
Horns blare
Looking for a fight
It ain’t my fault traffic is ground to a halt
Can’t they see I’m stuck at the light?

36-26-39


I’m mesmerized by the high, soft, luscious, jiggly, perfection of her behind
I can’t move
Light tan face
Brown tresses with blond highlights

36
In wife beater tee
26
Inspires belly button dreams
39
Damn! Legs long built with tennis or track

Her laugh sounds like wind chimes
I’m drooling over her rack
Turn the corner so I can come right
Back but now since I’m crusin and she’s out of sight

I drive like bat out of hell
So I can beat all the lights!

8 comments:

ChocolateOrchid said...

Great flow! I like!

Miss.Stefanie said...

Amazing and then some. Prolly my favorite so far!

Jillian said...

ooh nice...i'm definitely diggin that...

"26 inspires belly button dreams"

Love the flow.

Anonymous said...

clever. :) gives a good perspective on a female's first impression. :)

Anonymous said...

love it. those are some killer heels on that chic.

Anonymous said...

How old is the girl in that picture. What, like 15, 16?

achoiceofweapons said...

Hey Real Hustlah,
Well the Webpage I saw her at says she's a baby of about 23. I just like the way she possessed the camera. There are plenty of pics of pretty girls but that doesn't mean they have presence in front of a camera. dig

nt skinne n e mo said...

niceee...i like