Tuesday, March 10, 2009


I went to Kriya Yoga the other day for the first time. Wow! I really enjoyed it but come Monday morning my legs and abs were like OOOOOOOOOOH MAAAAAAAAN WTH? But I feel so much better. I usually focus on Tai Chi but I am in the second week of the 30 day no soda challenge and the COKE and PEPSI people are calling me at home and work.

Sending me love notes, telling me they miss me and then getting mad at me cause in this economy they feel like I'm putting the company in serious financial danger. You know what they probably right too. I drink waaaaaay too many sodas! I love the Soooda water!

But hey I'm trying to keep the sunshine in my soul cause it ain't easy you know. Luckily, well actually I'm blessed to have a Wife who encourages me to write and y'all who write so many great posts to keep me informed and boost my spirit!

I Thank You!

BE Mindful! BE Prayerful! BE Careful!

Jaycee

11 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

I need to join yoga!

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

LOL at the Pepsi & Coke Stalkers...brings to mind the time I was addicted to Dr. Pepper, I swaer they put crack in that ish....even when my uncle showed me you could clean a car battery with coke, I still drunk it...had to ween myself off of it...lost weight too, albeit I suffered from withdrawl headaches, and scratched for like two weeks.....ahhhh Dr. Pepper was the best!

Athena Christine said...

i always wanted to try yoga.

Tyhitia Green said...

Mista Jaycee,

I had to ween myself off sodas as well. Too funny about the companies calling you though. Next it will be the sodas themselves, calling you from the store shelves as you walk by...lol. ;-)

I'm thinking about taking up yoga. My only experience with it is on the Wii.

said...

It's my first time here. I'm already hooked on your blog. I will be back. Stay fabulous. It keeps 'em guessing.

achoiceofweapons said...

Hey DC,
Resist the Dr. Pepper dreams. Ahhh that feeling is how they hook you back in. It's no secret that a woman with a COKE bottle shape is desired but a Man with a COKE bottle shape (2 Litter)(smile)
Jaycee

achoiceofweapons said...

Hey DH,
Glad to see you. The Coke Bottles DOOOOO call out to me. So hard to resist!
Jaycee

achoiceofweapons said...

Hi Secret Diary!
Welcome home for the first time!
Fear no Clown!
Jaycee

Anonymous said...

I've been doing yoga for years. It's great for your body and your soul. The pain will eventually subside.

Hey, thanks for stopping by my hangout.

Rebirth said...

i love yoga.... keep doing it and resist the soda temptations....

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Mr. Jaycee, I gotta get one....stat, had a rough night