Monday, July 7, 2008

The Gospel In 3 Easy Steps!


Step One, When I was Hungry , you fed me!
Step Two, When I was naked, You clothed me!
Step Three, When I was tired, You gave me rest!

The story goes that the man was waiting for someone important to visit and he prepared his home for that visitor, with good food, good clothes and a good place to stay but the man hadn't shown up, in the meantime, a man came and he was hungry so he fed him, another had no clothes so he gave him the clothes he laid aside for his guest, and one came who needed a place to lie down and he accommodated that person.
When his guest did show up. He no longer had the items he prepared for him but the guest stated all these people you helped were me and what you did or didn't do, you did to me.

We are all in this together. What I do affects you and me. We must all get involved and live beyond our own sphere!

Be Mindful! Be Prayerful! Be Careful!
Jaycee

No comments: