Wednesday, June 25, 2008

3 New Random Poems!

Old Friend

Length of Locks grown long and strong!
or shorn in battle with corporate whores
silhouettes shadow what life has become
reflected in mirror of what was once before

Memories wild laughter touch of snow tips along edges of crown
coffee scented after hours off La Tijera and Ro-Day-O
signposts testifying poetry and menthols
Old friends reunited
Reignited Betrayal!

Mutual Interest

I'd risk cancer for a taste of your lips!
stroll up, say hi
sip death stick from in between your fingertips
Inhale your scent
knowing you'd be the death of me
blind you with my audacity
gaze into your eyes
It'd be cool you'd smile
cause i would seize the moment
before either one of us came to our senses
or at least before you lit another one!

It still Sux!

Bush, Presidency, ha ha ha, eight years in!

Be Mindful! Be Careful! Be Prayerful!

Jaycee

2 comments:

Obi Asad said...

The first poem reminds me of a certain someone who had the propensity to perform poems that did not belong to that person in question. Especially the last two lines. Hmmmm.

achoiceofweapons said...

Yeah, I can see how you might see that however it wasn't about that person. I re-read it and saw where it applied to me once with a friendship I had too.
Jaycee