Thursday, June 19, 2008

And Now Mr. Pablo Neruda



Sonnet XVII

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,in secret, between the shadow and the soul.I love you as the plant that never bloomsbut carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;so I love you because I know no other waythan this: where I does not exist, nor you,so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep. Pablo Neruda
This is just does it for me. $4.55 for gas $3.04 for a loaf of bread and the Lakers....Damn! Man, we need some real love talk in the world
Be Prayerful! Be Mindful! Be Careful!
Jaycee

No comments: